I’ve recently been purging my nail polish collection. I had so many that were old and gross and needed to get gone. I’ve noticed I have a ton of fall/winter colors and almost no nudes or Spring/Summer colors. So, I was browsing some sites looking for some new spring nail colors and in my search I found some winners.
Originally I wasn’t going to share, but sharing is caring, after all. Enjoy my friends!
1. butter London in Trout Pout
2. O.P.I. in Gargantuan Green Grape
3. Maybelline Color Show in Go Nude
4. Yves Saint Laurent in Bleu Majorelle
5. Essie in Blossom Dandy
6. Sally Hansen in Greenlight
7. Formula X in Indelible
8. O.P.I. in Is Mai Tai Crooked?
9. Lancome in 311M Jolie Rosalie
10. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Breeze Blue
11. Christian Louboutin in Pluminette
Also, if you have some recommendations, send them my way. Like I said, I’m actively looking for new Spring and Summer colors specifically! Oh and top coats! YES, send me top coat suggestions!! Need.